Visas:Visa Instructions for Jordan as of 01.10.2019
1. Holders of Travel Documents / Inhaber von Reisedokumente (kindly click here)
2. Holders of passports issued by Germany, Finland, Poland and Countries that do not appear on this list
could obtain a normal single-entry visa at the airport upon arrival
as appropriate at the Embassy or at one of the following Honorary consulates.
For all Applications, following documents must be presented:
* Filled-in application Form
* 1 colored photo.
* Original passport valid for at least 6 months.
* Return envelope (recommend mail).
* Copy of transfer order about paid fees.
* Diplomats and officials should submit a note verbal.
* Applications and passports must be sent to the Embassy at least 2 weeks before the travel date.
1. Single-Entry-Visa:67.50 € per visa - validity 2 months from the date of issue
2. Double-Entry-Visa:97.50 € per visa - validity 3 months from the date of issue
3. Multiple-Entry-Visa:187.50 € per visa - validity 6 months from the date of issue
Please pay attention to that you should register at a police office in Jordan within 28 days after arrival, if you wish to stay in Jordan for more than one month.